Dr. Calangiu has completed an internship at the “Carol Davila” University of Medicine in 1998, the year he also started his career as a dentist. He specializes in dental implantology, and since 2005 he has become part of the DENT ESTET team . Dr. Calangiu is one of the first dentists in the country specializing in modern restoration techniques using Bredent Fast & Fixed dental implant system.
Keeping in touch with the latest trends in his domain, Dr. Calangiu frequently attends specialized trainings in Implantology and Aesthetic Dentistry in Romania and abroad.
Courses and trainings:
- “Implant Prosthetic in oral Rehabilitation Context training course”, Iași, Romania, 2010
- “SRS-GAO Dentistry Conference”, Bucharest, Romania, 2010
- “Success versus Failure in Oral Implantology and Dental Practice”, Bucharest, Romania,2010
- “Classic and Modern in Dentistry”, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, 2009
- “Immediate Molar Implant Placement and Crestal Sinus Grafting Technique training course” – MINEC Institute, Bucharest, Romania, 2009
- “Symposium on Expertise”, Brașov, Romania, 2008
- “Sky Implant System by Bredent Hands-on training course”, Senden, Germany, 2007
- “Intensive seminar fur Zahnarztliche”, Nurnberg, Germany, 2007
- “Regeneration of Bone and Soft Tissues training course”, Bucharest, Romania 2007
- “Rear and Front Reconstructions”, Bucharest, Romania, 2006
- “Modern Prosthetic from Grinding to Cementation”, Bucharest, Romania, 2006